Sunday 27 October 2013

K-Drama Review: The Master's Sun

Salam and 안녕


This year, most of the K-Dramas (Korean dramas) are not so interesting compared to last year. After Flower Boy Next Door (Yoon Si Yoon, Park Shin Hye), I found that most of the dramas were quite bland and boring. Even That Winter the Wind Blows (Jo In Sung, Song Hye Kyo). It's super slow and BORING! Hahaha... Until I watched the preview of The Master's Sun. OMG!!!


I'm a big fan of So Ji Sub. He's super handsome and his eyes can make my frozen heart melt in less than a second. Huahuahua... But he usually play serious and you're-not-going-to-see-me-smile characters like in Ghost (Phantom). But in this drama, he has a total different character. Although he is a serious CEO, after he met the heroin, he became more fun and he smiles a lot. Gosh every episode made my heart flutter. Hihihi...


OMG!!!


I wasn't really familiar with the heroin's, Kong Hyo Jin acting before. However after I watched her acting skills in this drama, she's really a great actress. Her facial expression is real and I really like the way she's confronting the ghosts. 




Overall, it is a MUST watch K-Drama this year. I have watched the full episodes and seriously, not a single episode is boring. 






Sexy eyes alert!








Stay tuned for more K-Dramas review.


Tata


No comments:

Post a Comment