Sunday 6 October 2013

Confession of a Shopaholic - Part 1

Salam and 안녕


Girls love shopping, so do I. I really LOVE shopping. I can spend the whole day shopping non stop. I love clothes, shoes, bags, accessories, food etc... 


Every time I have a lot of stress going on, I will shop...
Shopping is my therapy...
Retail therapy...
Why would I pay thousands for a therapist if I can use the money for shopping???
Hehehe...
I also shop when I happy and bored...
Gosh, that's a big problem...
I think I need to go to Shopaholic support group...
Teeheee...


Here are some of my handbags...


My first Coach...




My NEW CarloRino tote bag...


So cute...


This is a 2 in 1 bag (another one is inside da bag). For casual attire...


My Paris Hilton handbag... extremely big n heavy...


I don't always buy branded bags.
As long as the bag is practical, beautiful and not so expensive...
But my main principle is if I want to wear designer or branded handbag, I need to buy the ORIGINAL, not the clone or imitation one...
Because, sometimes the prices aren't so much different and people knows if you wear the imitation one...


That's all for this Confession of a Shopaholic post.
More to come soon.

Tata...


No comments:

Post a Comment