Sunday 6 September 2015

Make Up Review: TheFaceShop Natural Sun Eco Ice Air Puff Sun

Salam and hello dearies!


I live in this beautiful country, Malaysia where the weather is either hot and humid or rainy and cold. When the weather is hot, I can feel like the sun is burning my skin (hehehe...). The hotness can make me sweat so much and literally make my make up melt. Fuh!


Then I found this amazing make up. Actually, I'm not sure which category should I put it because it's not really a skincare, and it doesn't look like a make up to me. It's more like a thing to reduce my skin from feeling too hot during mid-day. It's a new product actually. Hehehe...




Chan!!!


The thing that I like the most about this product is it's really cold when I apply it on my face. I can feel the coldness soothes my face from the heat. It's so sold just like your ex-girlfriend's heart. Muahahaha...


Plus, it's not only helping me to soothe my face, it also has SPF50+ which acts as sunblock. So no more sunburn. It has natural beige colour which I think suits most Asian skin colour. The colour helps to touch up my make up too. So, I don't really need to put some powder after I use this ice air puff. Heee...


It's actually 'source' not soruced...


One thing that I think quite inconvenient is the steps to use it. First, I need to shake it VIGOROUSLY for 5 to 10 times. The I need to twist the cap from OFF to ON. It is important for me to ensure the cap is at mark OFF when shaking it. Then I need to press the head 2 to 5 times (depending how much ice air puff I need). After that, I can take the cap (which is also the puff) and apply the cold liquid on my face. Fuhhhh!!! Oh, after I finish using it, I MUST twist the cap off again in order to prevent from pressing unintentionally. 


Overall I really like this ice air puff. I usually use it when my face starting to feel like burning after a long day. I also put it on my eyes which helps to reduce my tiredness. Hehehe... It's definitely a must have product for women in Malaysia. 


I give 4.5 starts for this product.


Till I write again!


Stay Fabulous


XoXo,
Hanis

No comments:

Post a Comment