Wednesday 7 January 2015

Make Up Review: Urban Decay - Naked on the Run

Salam and hello dearies


Are you always on the go? Do you have trouble carrying all of your make up? Do you also have trouble finding your make up in you handbag? (I do have problem finding things in my bag even when I use the smallest handbag ever!).


Where are my make up????


If you answered YES to all of the questions above, I have a solutions for you. Introducing my new favourite make up set from Urban Decay, Naked on the Run. Urban Decay is well known for their famous Naked eye palettes range. But this magic box has more than just eye palette. It has all the basic make up that you need.


The box


Inside the box


What are in the set?


Eye shadows - 6 natural colours (Dive - metallic rose with golden micro-shimmer, Fix - soft taupe matte, Resist - medium metallic taupe, Dare - medium brown matte, Stun - metallic bronze with light gold micro-shimmer, and 5050 - cool bisque satin)
Bronzer - medium bronze matte
Blush - vibrant pink with light shimmer
Perversion Mascara - blackest black
24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - Stag (deep brown satin)
Naked Lipgloss - Sesso (rose with pink shimmer)


Plus Factors


All-in-one! No more trouble in finding your make up in your handbag. The colours are suitable for all skin colours and can be used for any events (regardless day or night). I love the box because it has interesting colours.


Minus Factors


Although it's easy to carry because they are all together in a box, it's quite big if you want to put it in your handbag. Unless if you carry a big handbag. I think this one is more suitable if your are a frequent traveller where you just need to carry your make up easily in one box. It's not really practical if you want to carry the box to work. 


Overall Review


I think this product is complete but less practical (due to the size). I think it's easier to put your make up in a make up pouch if you have trouble finding your make up in your bag. But, I still like it and I will definitely bring this if I have to go for courses or travel. I give 4.5 stars for this product.


More information

Where to buy?
Sephora Malaysia

Price
RM188


p/s ~ Hey do you like Korean cosmetics? I have a new online shop called Kawaii Beauty Shop 88 where I sell Korean cosmetics with cheaper and affordable price than retail shops. If you don't mind please support my new online shop. You can support me by clicking Like or Follow at any of these pages (FBIG or Carousell). Thank you in advance!
Till I write again!


Stay Fabulous


XoXo,

Hanis 


Disclaimer - This product is bought for personal use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment