Sunday 28 July 2013

My First Coach handbag EVER!!!

Salam and 안녕


Alhamdulillah...
Ever since I was little I'm a fashion HUGE fan.
I love beautiful clothes, nice handbags and shoes...
I've always wanted to buy some designer clothes and accessories
  
When I was in UK, I had a chance to collect some of designer brands...
But those are only regular brands like Animals, Billabong, Roxy etc...
Not that exclusive and classy...
Those brands are for teenagers...

But yesterday, for the FIRST time ever,
I bought an ORIGINAL COACH handbag...
I almost cried (seriously!)
For some people, this is nothing...
But this is my BIGGEST treat for me ever!

Ok, I didn't but my handbag from the Coach store...
I'm still not there yet.
Hehehe...
My aunt knew this shop from FB and they sell Original Coach bags (imported from US) and other brands too...
The price are cheaper than the store because they bought the bags during sales.
If you want to indulge yourself, just visit their FB page or just go to the shop in Shah Alam...

So yesterday my mum, aunt and I went to the shop...
Seriously, I went slight craaaayyyzzzyyyy when I saw the bags...
It was such an amazing feeling...
I can't imagine the first time I buy my First Chanel bag...
The time will come (soon!)

Enough talking...
Here are some of the photos from yesterday...
Enjoy!


This was my first choice but it didn't look 'Coach' enough...


A lot of colourful designs...




And (drumrolls pleaseee...)
I landed on this lovely one (after I took about an hour to pick one)




The colour is so beautiful, the size and shape is great...
I felt so HAPPY...
Well, this isn't going to be my first and last Coach...
I will start my branded collections...
Heee...


p/s ~ Hey do you like Korean cosmetics? I have a new online shop called Kawaii Beauty Shop 88 where I sell Korean cosmetics with cheaper and affordable price than retail shops. If you don't mind please support my new online shop. You can support me by clicking Like or Follow at any of these pages (FBIG or Carousell). Thank you in advance!


Love, 

Hanis

2 comments:

  1. It’s fun to think about how fashion, and here are the fashion handbag store online www.25880.com

    ReplyDelete