Tuesday 30 July 2013

Salam Perantau 2009

Salam and 안녕


To be honest I'm so bored right now...
Then I started to browse my FB page...
I looked at my photos...
I scrolled down and I saw my photos tagged by my friends when I was in UK...
Damn, all of sudden my memories flowed back in my mind...
Most of my first year in UK photos were in my Dell laptop...
Now the laptop isn't functioning...
I can't switch it on...
I was so DUMB that I didn't save the photos in my external hard disc...
I'm so sad...
When I about to cry for my stupidity...
I saw this photo...




This is our Salam Perantau photo...
It was in 2009, the first raya in UK...
Ah we were so innocent and young...
The photo came out in the Salam Perantau section, but in the online version only...
I sent my photos too but it never came out...
Hahahaa...


But there was one photo came out...
It was sent by my friend...
The photo was taken when we visited Istanbul...
It was for Salam Perantau 2010


OMGeee!!! Look at my pose (I think I was insane at that time...)


It was the worst pose ever...
Hahaha...
But those sweet memories make me appreciate my life even more...
I wanna make more memories...
This time, I will make sure I will never lose the photos again.


No comments:

Post a Comment