Wednesday 5 August 2015

30 Days No Rice Challenge

Salam and hello dearies!


Okay, I'm really desperate to lose weight now. Huhuhu. Ever since I gained a lot of weight, most of my clothes are now getting tight. I look awful and I don't really feel confident any more. I don't feel comfortable in my clothes and this feeling is not good for my self esteem. So, I have decided to challenge myself with a new challenge, which is 30 Days No Rice Challenge. This time around, I will make sure that I will complete this challenge successfully. 


In this challenge, I will try to avoid from eating rice for 30 days. It can be quite challenging because well, rice is my main food. Last time, during my glory diet years, I managed to reduce my rice intake. But once I stopped dieting, it seems like I can't stop from eating rice. So I think this is the best challenge for me to do right now as a kick start.




My target for this challenge is to avoid from eating rice for at least 25 days. Why not the whole 30 days? Since this is the first month, I don't want to force my body. It may cause me to overindulge which will make me to gain more. So I will take it easy first. I make take up to 5 cheat days. However, once I'm used to not eat rice, I may continue the challenge until I achieve my target weight. Huhuhu...


BTW, I've started the challenge today. Hehehe. But my body is so weak right now. Plus I have a course today and this make me feel extra weak. Hmm. In order for me to gain energy, I replace rice with oats. I make my favourite porridge but instead of using rice, I used oats. It tasted the same. Hehehe... (I'm really good at cooking porridge).


Oh, I will also start my 30 Days without Sugary Drinks too. This is my biggest weakness. I can't seem to avoid sugary drinks especially ice blended such as Cool Blog, Chatime and Tea Bag. These are my kryptonite. So, these challenges start simultaneously. 


I will update on my progress for these challenges. I hope that I can keep complete the challenges with flying colours. I MUST complete them. Huhuhu... or else I will stay fat like this. Huuuu...


 This photo makes me drool (T_T)





Till I write again!


Stay Fabulous


XoXo,
Hanis

No comments:

Post a Comment