Tuesday 16 June 2015

Ben & Hafiz: The End

Salam and hello dearies!


I wanna share my experience calling the Fly FM morning crews, Ben and Hafiz. Every morning, I will tune to Fly FM while I drive to work. So there is this morning game calls The End - where they will give a snip of the end of a song. So the listeners need to guess the title of the song and the artist.


benhafiz


Usually I was not really trying to call because I've tried to call them and I never reached them. So once day, the gave the clues since it had been 4 weeks but no one guessed the song correctly. The clues at that moment was it does not have a featured artist, it's a love... love song and there is a letter 'o' in the singer's/band's name. At that point I heard Ben said 'the same direction'. So, I thought I got the artist already. I just need the song. Hehehe...


At night, I listened to all One Direction's love songs. Well, I thought 1D is the answer because it has the letter 'o' and has not featured artists. I was so confident that I can win the RM1350 at that moment. I listened to the songs and I finally chose a song. I was so confident at that time.


The next morning, I put my phone ready with the station's number and ready to call them. Right after I heard the cue to call, I immediately pushed the call button. At first the line was busy. I tried again and I heard the calling tone. I was so nervous but ready. Can you imagine me driving while holding my phone to answer the contest. Hahaha...


The suddenly, I heard Ben's voice. OMG! I finally did it. I managed to call them. Yahooo!!! I was so excited and couldn't wait to give my answer. So, they played the clip, though I wasn't really listening. When they asked what's the answer, I said " Story of My Life by One Direction" confidently. Then they played the clip and... well, it wasn't the end. Huaaaa!!!!


Though I didn't guess the correct song, I was so excited that when I arrived to my workplace with a big smile on my face. I was excited because I managed to call them. It was big actually because I had been trying to call a radio station (for other contests too) but couldn't go through. Hehehe. 


Oh, I used to win an SMS contest from ERA FM in 2008, the fastest SMSer to SMS the pass code to win 4 movie tickets. I won 4 tickets to watch Iron Man 1 at Cineleisure Damansara. Unfortunately, I arrived 5 minutes late and the person who supposed to give the tickets just went back. I was so disappointed that I still haven't watch any Iron Man movies until now. Huhuhu...


So, today after almost 7 weeks, this one caller managed to guess the correct song and artist. The song was Nobody by Wonder Girls. OMG!!! Really! I'd never thought this song will be the answer. Arghhh!!!! She won RM2200. So sad. (T_T)... Whatever it is, I will try to win another The End contest. Tomorrow is the new The End. Hehehe.


p/s ~ Hey do you like Korean cosmetics? I have a new online shop called Kawaii Beauty Shop 88 where I sell Korean cosmetics with cheaper and affordable price than retail shops. If you don't mind please support my new online shop. You can support me by clicking Like or Follow at any of these pages (FB, IG or Carousell). Thank you in advance!


Till I write again!


Stay Fabulous


XoXo,
Hanis

No comments:

Post a Comment