Tuesday 26 March 2013

Say No to Pimples (and rashes...)!!!

Salam and 안녕


For all teachers and students out there, happy holiday, uols. Hehehe... Anyway, I have a story to share. A story of mine. Cheers, uols.


I have skin problems. I don't know since when I have the problems. But for sure I wasn't born with this problem. Maybe because of hormones or climates changing. Anyway, the first problem is rashes. I started to have rashes all over my arms and back when I live in UK (4 years back). At first I thought I have meningitis because one of the symptoms is rashes. Silly me. Fortunately, the rashes didn't give me any itchy feeling. It just there, made my body looked like I don't know, fried prawns maybe. Hehehe...


My second problem is I constantly have pimples on my face. Well, people sometimes have pimples when they are on their periods or if they are exposed to the sunlight too much. But, I always have pimples. When I have pimples, they will immediately leave scars on my face. Gosh I really hate it. I don't know why they happen. Maybe I chose the wrong cosmetics or they just want to show off (screw u, pimples!)


Fortunately, I have found a solutions for my rashes and pimples. Introducing, the amazing Marine Essence Beauty Bar from Hai-O. This amazing soap is really AMAZING! I saw from Hanis Haizi's instagram about her beauty secret - BB Plus Collagen and Marine Essence Beauty Bar (MEBB). I already use BB Plus so I just wanna try this soap, in hopes that my skin problems will go away. And they DID!


After even a few days using this soap, my rashes are slowly fading away. Now, my arms and back don't look like prawns any more. My pimples are slowly 'hiding' from my face. I am so relieved now. Plus, my old scars are fading from time to time. At first I only noticed the changes on my face. And I just realized about my rashes this morning. Oh, I'm super happy right now. If you don't believe, this is the proof. 


OMGeee!!! Ewww...



Taddaa!!!


Unfortunately for my rashes, I can't show the photos. Aurat, babe! Hehehe... I will update on MEBB next time. For now, if you want to try MEBB, you can PM or Whatsapp me... Don't be shy...


010-408 2881


No comments:

Post a Comment