Thursday 3 September 2015

Hello September!

Salam and hello dearies!


It's September already. That means we are at our last quarter of 2015. Fuh!!! It seems like yesterday I celebrated new year. How time flies so fast without I'm realising it. Hmmm...


I just have another four months before the new year. I hope I'm still alive and I really hope that I have all the strength and bless given from Allah to continue my journey in this world. I also hope that our world will be more peaceful and blissful then now. I really wanna travel next year. I hope I can fulfil my dream. Amin!


My wish is for you all to enjoy your September. Just DO whatever you wish and make your dreams come true. Don't waste your life worrying about others because trust me, it'll not make you happy and it's just wasting your life. Ignore the HATERS!


Have a wonderful September!




Till I write again!


Stay Fabulous


XoXo,
Hanis

No comments:

Post a Comment