Wednesday 16 September 2015

My New Online Shop: Kawaii Beauty Shop 88

Salam and hello dearies!


Alright, I have an announcement to make!!! I'm now have a new online shop. It's call Kawaii Beauty Shop 88. In my online shop, I sell Korean cosmetics imported all the way from Korea of course (duh!). Actually I already built this online shop long time ago but I was really busy so I couldn't focus on my part time business. Hehehe. This time, I'll make it work!




Why do I choose the Korean cosmetics? Well, aside from my obsession with Korean flawless, beautiful and handsome faces, their products are mostly made from natural ingredients and less chemical. So, you don't have to worry about dangerous chemical that can harm your face.




The brands that I sell are like Etude House, The Face Shop, Secret Key, Nature Republic, Tony Moly, Innisfree, Missha and many more. The great thing about my online shop is the price I offer is cheaper than the retail price in Malaysia. But don't worry, it's NOT fake, ok! I don't sell fake products because I don't want to ruin other people's face. Huhuhu...


Some of the brands


The concept of my online shop is ready stock and pre-order system. Some of the products require you to pre-order first (with 50% deposit). The pre-order may require 1 to 3 weeks to arrive (depending on the courier service provided). Huhuhu... While the rest are ready stock items.

So, head up to my FB, IG and Carousell accounts and if you don't mind, please click like. Hehehe... Every 100th follower will receive a special price. Any random product from my online shop. Don't forget that. Hehehe... Just search Kawaii Beauty Shop 88 on FB, IG and Carousell and you'll find my page. v(>o<)v


My Facebook page - Kawaii Beauty Shop 88


My Carousell page - Kawaii Beauty Shop 88


My Instagram page - Kawaii Beauty Shop 88


So, please support my online shop. Even if you don't buy anything, by clicking the Like and Follow button make me feel happy. Anyway, for those who like Korean cosmetics, go and check out my pages.


Till I write again!


Stay Fabulous


XoXo,
Hanis

No comments:

Post a Comment