Thursday 3 September 2015

Awesome Vending Machines

Salam and hello dearies!


As a lady who loves make up, skincare products and anything that is related to beauty department, I found these vending machines as something awesome and should be brought to Malaysia. Hehehe... 


 Dang I forgot my mascara... never mind, just buy a new one!


 Gosh my hands are so rough! Nah, just buy a new hand cream here.


Oppss, I smell something unpleasant! Better buy a new body mist here...


Imagine if you're walking down the street or on your way to an event and you happened to forget to bring any of your make up, you can just go to the vending machine and buy a new one. As simple as that. Hehehe... 


I'm not sure where is the exact location of these awesome vending machines but PLEASE, put some in Malaysia. (Please don't, because I'll be broke if these machines are freely available in the streets)


Till I write again!


Stay Fabulous


XoXo,
Hanis

No comments:

Post a Comment