Monday 14 September 2015

My Journey to Korea: Financial Planning

Salam and hello dearies!


Okay, I think I have mentioned about my plan to travel to Korea so many times in my blog. So, I gonna create a special column for my future Korea Trip which is called My Journey to South Korea. I don't know why I'm so pump up with this Korea trip. Maybe because I have been influenced by the daebak (awesome) stories and photos from the backpackers in the FB. Or maybe because I'm obsessed with their oppas, cultures and of course, K-Pop and K-Dramas. Hehehe...


So in this first part, I wanna talk about my financial preparation to Korea. As an addict shopaholic, managing my finance is extremely challenging for me to do. Every month, I WILL buy something for myself. Regardless whether it is cosmetics, skincare, handbag, watch or just simply treat myself at a fancy restaurant. It sounds harmless but the thing is, once I go shopping, I can spent almost RM500 in a single trip. That's insane! I can't control myself from not buying. 


Yup, I'm not exaggerating right now. Because of my weird addiction, in order for me to overcome this problem and ensure that my financial preparation phase goes out well, I need to avoid myself from going to any shopping malls. It's not just that, I even need to stay away from places that I can spurge my money uncontrollably. 




Here are the things that I need to AVOID from now until September, 2016.

1. No shopping complex
2. No dining at fancy restaurants
3. No ONLINE shopping!
4. No cinema (maybe once every 3 months)


Now, here are the things that I MUST do...

1. Save at least RM100 every month (piggy bank)
2. Eat at home
3. Use all of my make up available
4. Business (maybe...)




I hope I can manage my finance well. Huhuhu...


Till I write again!


Stay Fabulous


XoXo,
Hanis

No comments:

Post a Comment