Tuesday 1 October 2013

It's October!!!

Salam and 안녕


WOW! It's been a looonnggg time since my last post. Ok, I was super busy with my work, courses etc. But I'm GLAD that it's over now. Yahooo!!!

So, it's October already. We are on the last quarter of the year. How's your life so far? 
How's your new year's resolutions?
Have you even achieve any of your resolutions?
Or you have completely forgotten about it???

Let's reflect NOW!




OK, these are my new year's resolutions. I wrote them on the first day of 2013.

So far, I have achieved 2 out of 5 of my resolutions. Well, obviously I can't achieve all of my resolutions since I have missed my Shanghai trip (never mind!).

Alhamdulillah, from this month I'm officially a Senior Sales Manager now. I've never been so proud of myself because before this, I've always tend to 'forget' my new year's resolutions. Ever since I joined this business, I have become more positive, hard working and happy. I'm so happy with my business, my part time job.

OK, now I need to achieve one more resolution which is lose my weight. This is my recycle resolution. Hahaha... Every year, I will put this in my 'new' year's resolutions. After a few days, I will forget and ignore the resolution. But not this time. I will try my best to achieve it. Heee...

Before I end my post, I have a great words that I got from 9gag.




Regardless how busy, uneasy or uncomfortable you are, you need to stop making EXCUSES and start making CHANGES. If you don't change, you'll be forever immature and stuck in the same old boring zone. 

SO, start NOW. You still have 3 months to achieve anything that you want. 
Hwaiting and chaiyok2...


No comments:

Post a Comment