Sunday 27 October 2013

ANTM Cycle 20

Salam and 안녕


OK, today I wanna talk about one of my favourite reality shows, America's Next Top Model (ANTM). I've been watching ANTM since Cycle 2 and now it's Cycle 20 already. But this cycle is a little different. It's Guys vs Girls cycle!!! I LOVE it!!! Well, who doesn't love MALE models. Hahaha...


My favourite male contestant is Christ. OMG! He is super HOT! Hot, hot, hot... He has this weird squished face that I find it interesting. And his jaw... argh!!! Well he sometimes acts like an a** but I can't help it. His hotness kills all the negative attitudes. Actually he is misunderstood a lot. Huhuhu... He's one of the Top 5 and I hope he can make it to the final. Christ, I'm rooting for you to win!


Please stop staring!


Yeah, flex those mucles!


My favourite photo (I'm drooling... hahaha...)


Last week's photo. Not so great but still good looking.


Well, I hope that Christ will win the competition. He'll be the first MALE to win ever. Though I think Jourdan has a full potential to win. 


Tata


No comments:

Post a Comment