Monday 8 April 2013

Girls Day Out

Salam and 안녕


What will girls usually do when they go for a day out??? 


SHOPPING of course!!!!


Who doesn't like to shop. If I have all the money in the world, I would shop till I drop. Hahahaha... Well, it's possible with GLAM. 

So my friend, Intan and I went to KLCC and Mid Valley last Saturday. Well, we really had so much fun. I bought some accessories and t-shirt for my dad. A belated birthday present. Hehehe... 


KLCC...


Both of us, camwhoring...


Some of the rings from Chameleon 


They are so beautiful but cheap too...


I'm in love with my new Owl ring *bling*


She was busy searching for a ring, I was busy selcaing

We had Nando's for our lunch. I really love the Peri Peri sauce, especially the extra Hot one. Hehehe...

I was super hungry at that time...


Yummm... delicious...


An unexpected tragedy happened when my shoe suddenly started to get off of the heel. I think the glue wasn't really strong enough. So I had to buy new shoes... Weeehoooo...


My awesome leopard print shoes...


I was so happy. Before we went back home, I bought my mum some Krispy Kreme. Hehehehehe... Unfortunately, the doughnuts were super sweet. I couldn't even finish a doughnut. So sad!

Hope next time I can hang out with my friends more often. I am really enjoying and living my life to the fullest right now. Thank you Allah for the opportunity. 


No comments:

Post a Comment