Tuesday 25 June 2013

Diamond Night 2013

Salam and 안녕


Last Saturday, I had a chance to attend one of Hai-O's award ceremony which is Diamond Night. This event is to celebrate those who achieved the third and fourth level in the business which are Diamond Senior Manager (DSM) and Double Diamond Manager (DDM) and also the one who received car fund. 


Ok, enough talking. These are some of the photos that I managed to take. Hehehe... Enjoy!


Our tickets...


My maxi dress from ThePopLook.com


Making sure we look gorgeous... muahaha...


Selca-ing while waiting for our 'chauffeur'


With CDM Naa Kamaruddin... so gorgeous...


CDM Cik Cida


CDM Shaliza Aziz... awww (>o<)


CDM Sha Khalid


CDM Hanis Haizi... so beautiful...


Me with the CDMs...



Beautiful Galaxy Team


Beautiful Galaxy Team with Hanis Haizi and her partners from Qatar...




These men looked dashing... hahaha...


At our table...


Group photo...




Spot me... the GLAMpreneurs...


It was an amazing event. I had so much fun. I really love my team and group so much. Next year, I will make sure that I'll go on stage to receive my DSM award. Amin... 


No comments:

Post a Comment