Tuesday 11 June 2013

The Holiday...

Salam and 안녕


I have been waiting for the holiday since March. Hahaha... And finally, the long-awaited holiday came. The first week of holiday, I spent my time hanging around with my sister, family and met my client that I known from the Internet. 


While waiting for my client to come - Chocolate drink from Dome


Fill in the form after my business sharing


With Hanum from Puchong


On the second week of holiday, I spent my time lepak-ing at home with my sister. Doing the house chores (ehem), planning my business, more lepak-ing... Hehehe... Then that Friday I had a chance to go to GLAM class. 


Moi (>_<)


My late lunch - Chocolate chips pencake. Yummm...


My dinner - Nasi Bojari from Madam Kwan's. This is insanely delicious... (drooling right now)


I will never forget this particular GLAM class for the rest of my life. The class started with a pop quiz about Hanis Haizi and GLAM. The very first question asked was about Hanis Haizi's latest magazine appearance. I was so eager to answer the question (maybe because I wanted the NEW blouse as the prize) that I raised my hand so high like a primary school student. Hahaha. And guess what...


Tadaa!!!


I got the blouse!!! I answered the first question easily. I felt super happy that night. This blouse is smaller than my size but this will boost my spirit to lose weight so that I can wear the blouse to meet my clients. Woohoo...

My friends and I just had the best time that night. I really enjoyed it very much. 


Waiting for our turn to meet Hanis Haizi ;)


Getting crazy and crazier...


At last... Hanis Haizi and us (>o<)


Lepak-ing after class...


Super busy businesswomen... Hahaha...


I'm so glad that I managed to spend my holiday with joy, fun and at the same time I can still earn a lot during my holiday. Thank you Allah for this opportunity. (>v<)


No comments:

Post a Comment