Monday 20 January 2014

Let's Recap 2013

Salam and 안녕


2013 had been a great year to me. I had so many wonderful memories starting from January till December. I hope that this year I will have another great year too.

So, let's recap my wonderful 2013.


1. Hanis Haizi's Chanel Party

It was my second month since I started my business. I was so excited and couldn't wait to be successful just like my leaders.
My most memorable event on January is Hanis Haizi's Chanel Party.
That was the first event organized by Hanis Haizi that I attended.
It was also the first time ever I met Hanis Haizi in person. She is such a nice and beautiful person.
There were a lot of memories that my business partner, Intan and I share before we attend this event.
But overall it was a great memory and I will cherish it forever.


 Please excuse my outfit...


 The Galaxy Team




2. My first GLAM class

OMG, the first time ever I attended GLAM class, I was so excited.
I really enjoyed it.
What I like about the class is everybody is so excited to learn.
The leaders are not stingy to share their knowledge and experiences.
They willingly organize FREE classes for GLAMpreneurs so that we can achieve more and be successful in this business.
I hope this year I can attend more classes.











3. Wonderful events

Last year I also attended many company's events such as Diamond Night, SM/SSM Award and Majlis Ulang Tahun.
These events are to celebrate successful entrepreneurs in the company.








4.  GLAM events...


I also had the opportunity to attend some of the events organized by GLAM like Iftar Ramadhan and GLAM dinner. These events are important for newbies to getting know with each other so that we can stand strong together.


GLAM Iftar


GLAM Dinner


Overall 2013 had been a blast year to me and I really love it. I hope that this year, 2014 I will have another blast year too. I wish all of you the same.


Tata...


No comments:

Post a Comment