Monday 20 January 2014

New Year's Resolutions

Salam and 안녕


Every year, it's like a tradition to ALL to have New Year's Resolutions.
Well some of the resolutions are the recycle one from the previous years. Hahaha...
I know it's so cliché for me to have New Year's resolutions but why not???
At least we plan something good for ourselves. Hehehe...

OK, here are my 2014 resolutions.
I really hope that I can accomplish all of them this year.


1. Lose my weight.

This is my main resolution this year.
Yeah I've been renewing this resolution ever since forever...
Muahaha...
But not this year!
So far up to today, I have been working out for almost 2 weeks.
Alhamdulillah...
I also bought a new shoes for my special resolution.
I really need to lose weight.
Why???
Well for my own health and of course I don't want to be single FOREVER!
But it's for my OWN health actually.
Hihihihi...


My new shoes!!! I love the neon colour.


2. Be a DSM this year.

Alhamdulillah last year I have achieved the SSM level in my business. 
Although it might not be much, it really help me to boost my spirit to do more.
And this year I will do better than last year.
My business journey will continue for the rest of my life. 
Hihihi...
I also hope that I will get the car fund too this year. 
Amin.


 During the SM/SSM award


3. Be a better person

Alright this one is quite general.
Actually I'm not a bad person ;p but of course we want to be better than yesterday.
I don't want to be worse than before...
Hehehe...
I really hope that I can do more good deeds this year.
Help my family, friends and others in need...
Insya Allah...


4. Get married

Say what???
Hahahaa...
Is this considered as a new year's resolution???
Hahaha...
Well, everyone wants to get married.
I don't know if you don't but I want to...
But marriage is not a small thing...
Of course it looks fancy because of the wedding receptions but it's more than that...
I need to be mentally prepared (and also financially and physically prepared too...)
But, let Allah do HIS work.
All I need to do is pray for it.
Muahaha...




I think that's enough...
There is no point of making or listing sooo many resolutions if I don't make them come true...
Hohoho...
So I hope all of my resolutions come true.
Especially the last one ;p


Lots of LOVE,


No comments:

Post a Comment