Tuesday 25 November 2014

I'm Back!!!!

Salam love,


After a long of silence (from the blogging world) due to certain personal problems, now I'm back. Now I will start over with fresh topics, stories and fashion tips *yeay*.

I will definitely not going to delete all of my previous posts (some yes, but not all), because those posts will be the reminder not to join any MLM businesses anymore. I've had enough. I've wasted thousands ringgit and what I got in return, nothing! If you wanna know more, feel free to comment or email me. :)

Anyway, I've spent a few weeks to change my blog style from boring to more fun. I really love my blog now. Although it's still not finish, I just can't wait to write my new post. Hehehe... So stay tuned for my next posts.

Lastly, if you have anything to ask or share, feel free to contact me.



Love,

Hanis

No comments:

Post a Comment