Thursday 27 November 2014

When You Have Resting Bitch face

Salam love,




Have u ever face with this problem in your life? When people tend to assume that you're in a bad mood even though you are gloating inside. Nope???


Well, apparently I've been facing with this issue since I was in the secondary school. Most of the situations in the video happened to me (except for the picture time - I love to smile widely because I have nice teeth :p). Due to my unique set of eyes (too small for a Malay girl lady), people tend to think that I'm sort of angry all the time. When I was in the boarding school, most of my seniors didn't like me because they claimed that I like to ogle (really???). It kinda irritated me.


So, after I watched the video, possibly that other people also face the same issue as mine. Even Anna Paquin faces with this similar issue too.




Fuhhh... That means I have absolutely nothing to be sad about. The thing about having the resting bitch face (I love the term - heeee...) is it has many pros and cons.


PROs

~ People are afraid to mess up with me
~ People rarely disturb me (fuhhh)
~ Kind of Poker face, and...
~FIERCE Babeh!!! holla!


CONs

~ I seem unapproachable (plus I hate to approach other people first)
~ People tend to dislike me (well, before the know me - most of them admitted it)




I hope that by watching this video, people would understand that I'm not angry all the time. I like to laugh, joking around and being silly my friends and family too. It's just I can't help it. So other girls and ladies out there, if you face with this similar situation, just be yourself. Ignore them. Embrace your uniqueness.


    
                  (seriously I was like selfie time!!!)                               smile...



PS - Wanna know more about this phenomenon?  You can read HERE.

Love,

Hanis

No comments:

Post a Comment