Friday 28 November 2014

El Fresco Beef Lasagne

Salam love,


Today, after I finished my Research Methodology 1 class, I went straight to Bangi Gateway to window shop *cough**wink*. I really like Bangi Gateway because it has a lot of popular boutiques like Tudung People, Qaira Hijab and more (I can't remember). But the best boutique ever is CK Rahim. OMG... you can find many types of hijabs, patterns, shapes, sizes and colours for cheap prices. Yes I like other boutiques too but if you really wanna save more, you can go to CK Rahim. The quality is good too. 


Sorry, back to the main topic. So, after I've done my window shopping *again coughing*, I went to eat at El Fresco. I've never tried any of the food before. Since I love lasagne, I ordered their beef lasagne. 




Well if you look at the photo above, you might not think it's good. Surprisingly, the lasagne was good. I like it. The beef was cooked well, the sauce tasted nice (not too sour) and the pasta was soft too. The price was not bad too. If you like pasta, then you can try this El Fresco Beef Lasagne at Bangi Gateway.


PS ~ I just took I photo before I ate. I was hungry. Hehehe...


Love,

Hanis

No comments:

Post a Comment