Wednesday 26 November 2014

Bella Ammara 200K Happy Hour Sale

Hello love,


Yesterday, Bella Ammara (BA) boutique made a special happy hour sale in conjunction of reaching 200K followers. The sale was as an appreciation sale for the followers who had been supporting BA since the beginning. The happy hour was from 12 to 3 pm. 




I was so excited to buy new jubah(s) from Bella Ammara. Unlike other jubah(s) sold in the department stores, BA jubah(s) are made from high quality materials (satin fabric) and most importantly the jubah(s) don't stick to the body (like other jubah(s) made from lycra). It also has different vibrant colours and unique embellishments. Well, this was not my first time buying jubah from BA. I bought a jubah (Tiara Jubah) before this year's Eid via Fashion Valet. 


As I mentioned before, the sale was supposed to start at 12 pm. But, since I was so eager to shop, I already on my laptop and had opened the website before 12 pm. Unfortunately, the website was still under maintenance. :(




So, right after the clock struck 12.02 pm (well just to let the website to 'get ready'), I immediately opened the website and registered as a member. Hehehe...


And then the shopping began. I was astounded to see the prices. 20% off babeh! 




To be honest this wasn't my smoothest online shopping experience ever. Even though I was among the first to shop, it took me about an hour in order for me to complete my shopping - from registering to complete my order. It wasn't because I viewed every jubah in details. It was because the server was too slow! I think maybe because most of the followers opened the website at the same time. I had to view all the jubah(s) once, [loading], choose the size, [loading], proceed to checkout, [extra loading] and finally complete my order [still loading about 10 more minutes].


Due to the jam (yes, server jam), BA had to extend the sale from 12 pm to 12 am. Alhamdulillah, although it took me about an hour to complete my order, I managed to grab 3 different jubah(s) yesterday. I will update later once I receive the jubah(s)


Well I hope that BA will improve their online service (website) and organize more sales in the future. 


Stay tuned for my update later!


Love,

Hanis

No comments:

Post a Comment