Tuesday 21 July 2015

Just Do It!!! - Shia LaBeouf Version

Salam and hello dearies!


Since I'm in a crappy mood today (really spoilt my open house), I wanna share this motivational video from Shia LaBeouf. I read his meme on 9gag but I never had a chance to watch the video before until today. It's about Don't Give Up your dreams.





Although it's slightly funny to see him yelling like a man on crack, at the same time it makes me feel better. I think I shouldn't give up on my dreams (read my previous post). After all the money I spent, I shouldn't stop now. No matter how painful the reality is. I should keep going and going and going until I reach my destination. 


Hopefully I will have the highest motivation to keep on going and move on. I need to try harder and make it better. I shouldn't give up, I shouldn't stop. Please pray for me. I hope I can fulfil my dreams and make them reality.


p/s ~ Thank you Shia for your motivational speech (hehehe...)


Till I write again!


Stay Fabulous


XoXo,
Hanis

No comments:

Post a Comment