Tuesday 14 July 2015

Last Week of Ramadhan

Salam and hello dearies!


After a week of silence I'm finally have the feeling to write again. I know that the best way to remember my Wan Jam is by praying and recite Al Fatihah for her soul. I will continue to write because this is one of the ways to express my feelings. I don't mind if no one ever read my babble here.


Okay, it's now the last week of Ramadhan and Insya Allah this Friday all muslims will celebrate eid. How's your fasting weeks? Did you do something meaningful in this holy month? I hope you did. Don't forget that every good deed that we do in this Ramadhan will be doubled or tripled by Allah.


Oh, don't spend too much especially nowadays our economy is not that good. Our currency is slowly going down from time to time. So save up your money for rainy days. Huhuhu (I'm reminding myself too *wink*)


Another thing, don't eat too much during eid or you weight will go up faster than you lose it. Alhamdulillah I managed to lose about 5 kg during this Ramadhan. But I know, I just lost my water weight, not my fat. So I need to start workout after Ramadhan in order to lose more weight. Hmm...


Before I end this post, I wanna wish all of my readers Happy Eid. I hope that all of you will have a blast celebration. I also wish all of our good deeds will be accepted by Allah and we can continuously maintain our goodness. I'm sorry if I wrote something unpleasant or using foul words in my previous posts (though I don't think I have any).




Till I write again!


Stay Fabulous


XoXo,
Hanis

1 comment:

  1. Did you know you can create short links with LinkShrink and make $$$$ for every click on your short urls.

    ReplyDelete