Tuesday 21 July 2015

When It's Not Meant to Be...

Salam and hello dearies!


You know, when something isn't meant to be yours, no matter how hard you try to get it, it'll never be yours. You chase it, you sacrifice your money, energy, time but it's pointless. This is how I feel right now. Frustration. 


I feel all of my time, money and energy spent for the whole year were wasted. I wasted a lot. If I count my money spent, it costs me almost RM10k. Yup, it ain't cheap, babeh. But what can I do? What choice do I have? I have to face the reality. Reality is it's not meant to be. 




The only thing that I can do to cope my frustration is by enjoying my life every single moment. I need to find a new hobby. Spend my money, energy and time on my hobby. Or maybe I can shop to reduce my frustration. Hmmm... Truthfully, I'm weeping inside. I should just ignore it. I think that's the best way. Huhuhu...


Cheers!!! Huhuhu... (still weeping inside)


p/s ~ Don't make any speculations! This post has nothing to do with a guy or any guys, okay!


Till I write again!


Stay Fabulous


XoXo,
Hanis

No comments:

Post a Comment