Sunday 5 July 2015

Mild Heart Attact

Salam and hello dearies!


As you all probably know, I'm currently pursuing my master's degree. Right now I wanna apply for scholarship because well, I want to do my master full time. I feel like a burden to do it part time. Not that I can't do it, but I think I can perform better if I do it full time. Huhuhu... 


In order to apply this scholarship, I need to have a copy of my degree certificate and transcript. I was looking for my cert and transcript all over my room but I couldn't find it. I started to panic. I was so afraid that I might lost my cert.


I went to my workplace and searched everywhere but I still couldn't find it. I couldn't remember when was the last time I see my cert. I remembered that I wanna laminate my cert but I didn't. I couldn't concentrate on my work because of this. I was so frustrated because you know, I worked my ass off in order to get this cert. I busted almost 6 years and stayed up most of my nights for that piece of paper. I started to cry.


I told my parents about this. They asked me to check again. My mum said maybe it was in one of the boxes in the garage. Right after my accident, I had to put my stuffs from my car in the garage. I wasn't sure whether my cert was in the boxes. I looked for it briefly before I went to pay the bills. I was sweating and I stopped. I almost give up.


I then look for it in my room again. This time I dug my drawers, book shelves, files, bags and I still couldn't find it. Then my dad called me and asked my opinion about something. I wasn't able to concentrate on his questions and I told him that I still couldn't find my cert. So I decided to search my boxes again.


This time I flipped through every paper and folder. FINALLY, I found my cert and transcript. Turns out, my cert was in a folder and it was in my UKM bag. Then I remembered that I received this bag during my registration last year where I put my certs and offer letter in the it! OMG, my cert was in my car and garage for almost 9 months (7 in my trunk and 2 in my garage) unknowingly. Thank goodness that I found it, and I also relieved that although my cert was in the garage for almost 2 months, it was still in a good condition.


This paper controls my future...


Alhamdulillah. After a few days searching for it I finally found it. I couldn't express my relief after I found it. Only Allah knows my worries. Fuhh... Now I can apply my scholarship. Please do pray that I can get this scholarship. I really need it. Huhuhu...


Till I write again!


Stay Fabulous


XoXo,
Hanis

No comments:

Post a Comment