Sunday 19 July 2015

My Eid Celebration

Salam and hello dearies!


For this year's Eid celebration, my family and I didn't really celebrate it like last year because we were still mourning our Wan Jam's passing away. We just celebrated it with our closest family. So here is my Eid celebration.


At 11 am my family and I went to my Grandma's (my mum's side) house in Bangi. It's quite a pleasant that my Grandma's house is in town, not village because we will not be stuck in traffic on our way to my Grandma's house. As usual, we ate, chit-chatting with my other relatives, cousins, aunts and so on. Not to forget, had tons of selfies. Hehehe...


Then we continued with our ritual, bersalam and ask for forgiveness from the oldies. We started with my family because my mum is the oldest sibling. Hehehe.. Then we took another tons of photos, family photos and so on.


After we finished our ritual, we headed to Kg. Baru to visit my nenek saudara. Before we went there, we went to visit our relatives' graves in Ampang. Most of my relatives, including my late young brother and Wan Jam were buried there. Their graves are also close to one another. I held my tears so bad because I didn't want to show my soft side to others. 


Then we headed to Kg Baru. It was quite sombre this year because there were two of them left. Though they were still mourning, they still entertained us as their guests. Huhuhu... after we ate and had so much time together, my family and I headed back home. 


That's all for my Eid celebration. I don't really visit my non-close relatives. Huhuhu. I only celebrate Eid on the first day only. Unlike others who celebrate Eid for a week. Really??? Ain't nobody got time for that. Hehehe...


So here are some photos of me and my family.






 This is my signature pose (with my mouth open)











p/s ~ I don't put my parents' photos here because it's important for me to keep their privacy, unlike we teenagers with social media around us.


Till I write again!


Stay Fabulous


XoXo,
Hanis

1 comment:

  1. Are you looking for free Instagram Likes?
    Did you know you can get them ON AUTOPILOT AND TOTALLY FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete