Wednesday 1 July 2015

Word of the Week - Internest

Salam and hello dearies!


Okay, I wanna start a new weekly post which is Word of the Week. Hehehe. These words are not necessarily words that you can use in formal academic writing. These are the new, coined words and hipster too. Who doesn't want to be a hipster? Hehehe...


What I like about the new hipster words is they are usually describe me well. Sometime one word can describe the whole situation perfectly. Just like this week's word.




This week's word is INTERNEST. This word describes me so well. Almost everyday I will surf the internet on my internest. It's the best place for me to relax, enjoying my free time (semester break) and sleep too. My internest is the most comfortable place in the world. 


I hope that you can enjoy this new word. Use it more often and make it happen. 


p/s ~ I'm writing this post on my internest.


Till I write again!


Stay Fabulous


XoXo,
Hanis

No comments:

Post a Comment